Information we collect
For some of the service's features we may have to collect personal information. We collect the following data:
- Files - We collect, and save, any file that you choose to upload to the bot.
- Server ID (the unique identifier linked to your Discord server) - We collect this to link files (that you, the user, upload to the service) to your server. We need this relational link to provide you with the service.
How we use your information
We will use your information in various ways, including:
- Provide server-specific services
- Find and exclude any bad, or otherwise malicious, actors from the service
Log Files & Logging
Expansion Market may temporarily store the following information from users of the service in order to better provide/present the service(s): This information serves troubleshooting purposes and is ephemeral in it's nature.
- Your Discord user-account id
- The action that was performed
- The name of the Discord channel the action was requested in
- The name of the Discord server/guild where the action was requested
- A timestamp of when the action was requested
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are aware of your data-protection rights. Every user of the service is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is inaccurate
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have up to one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the developers of the service at firstname.lastname@example.org through e-mail
This document was last updated on July 3rd, 2023